Your city trip to Hamburg
Hamburg - Living. Loving. Hamburg. ©Hamburg Ahoi
Perfectly located in the HafenCity
It's simply impossible to summarise the many dazzling facets of Germany's most northern metropolis on just one page. A multitude of sights and attractions are waiting to be discovered here. Renowned museums and galleries, theatres, operas, concerts and musicals, numerous award-winning restaurants, the legendary Reeperbahn, classical patrician villas and ground-breaking new architecture, such as the HafenCity with the Elbphilharmonie, one of the oldest zoos in the world as well as fascinating shops for every taste and desire.
There are also curiosities to be found in the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, such as the world's largest model railroad set, with 12 km of tracks, the gruesome Hamburg Dungeon, or Spicy's Spice Museum - all of which can be easily reached on foot from The Westin Hamburg. Or accompany the traditional night watchman by candlelight as he does his rounds through the beautifully illuminated, historical Speicherstadt warehouse district.
If you are planning a cultural trip or simply wish to enjoy the city, our concierge will gladly help you plan your stay in Hamburg.
Distances to the sights of the city
- Port of Hamburg in km: 0.0
- Elbphilharmonie in km: 0.0
- St. Michaelis Church in km: 0.3
- Miniatur Wunderland in km: 0.5
- Hamburg Dungeon in km: 0.5
- Speicherstadt district in km: 0.8
- Town Hall in km: 1.4
- Landungsbrücken in km: 1.6
- Reeperbahn in km: 2.3
- Fish market in km: 4.1
- Hagenbeck - Zoo & Aquarium in km: 7.1
Should have seen in Hamburg.
- Port of Hamburg
- Cruise Days Festival
- Port Anniversary
- Reeperbahn Festival
- Guided boat tour through the Port
- One of the famous musicals
- The Chilehaus (built in 1922)
Some more culture?
- Go Shopping to Jungfernstieg, Mönckebergstraße or Alsterarkaden
- Taste some regional dishes
- Go for a walk though the UNESCO World Heritage Speicherstadt
- Visit a museum (e.g. Panoptikum or Spicy's Spice Museum)
- Visit a flea market or market
- Kiez & Reeperbahn
- Volksparkstadion Hamburg
- Elbphilharmonie Hamburg
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Historical Speicherstadt
- Miniatur Wunderland
- Stage Theater am AIDA Musical Boulevard
- Stage Theater an der Elbe
- Port of Hamburg